Friday, December 30, 2011

What I'm Saying is..........

So I'm not saying anything in this blog could or would pertain to you and of course I'm not saying quit your job to do any of these things. And lastly I'm certainly not saying that doing anything I post will make you a millionaire . But If your in need of help in a tough time of your life both the financial points on better controlling your out going cash will help and the "odd" jobs I will talk about will help keep you at least at water level if not a little higher until you can get back on track.

 The first thing you should realize and think about which I didn't until just very recently is whether you have a great job with great pay or a crappy job with crap pay is that other then your annual raise if your lucky enough to receive one or a promotion you can't really control your pay. Well in a way that's better put like this you have control over you you want more its up to you to go get it and really your the only one who can stop you, But the reality we all face is with out risking your security and switching careers or professions how can you control your income. Lets say your sitting down doing your monthly bills ( A very important thing to do instead of just pay what ever when ever and we all know we've all done it!) but anyway so your doing your bills and money is tight so what do you do ? You say I need more money!!!! Ok so wake up the next morning and go make more money problem solved yeah you can't make more if your salaried at $50,000 you can't work longer or harder and get paid more so you need to "find" money somewhere the next posting will show some ways and examples of what you can do and follow my progress as I post what I do as I do it and it will also be tweeted with results #myshitinablog on twitter.

By this point your asking who is this guy and why would I follow or take advice from him well I hope you do follow and its not really advise per say I'm an average working family man dealing with all the same stuff every other average Joe is dealing with and I knew I needed to do something and soon So really everything I post will be what I tried to make some cash and if it worked or not reason I feel it did or didn't and what steps I took to achieve success . I am also on an exodus of my debt sort of speak I did a few things that not only cut my bills but improved my life and life style with the most simple tweaks it was like DUH!!! I hope you follow me on this journey and I really hope something I post helps you even alittle. Till Next time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment