Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How I got Here

So like most I had a good maybe not great job but it paid the bills and I was getting by then money got tight and I was presented with a "great" income job, well after leaving my job to pursue this new career I quickly found out the grass isn't always greener . So now what? well unemployment won't necessarily pay you if you willing leave your employment even if your "scammed" sort of speak or more P.C. not fully told the truth...
So you do this do that do Ebay apply for every possible job and nothing or at least not enough. So I started thinking and said well I got a will to work and a working body and mind so I started thinking back to when I was younger and thought about how I made money then HMMM??? well selling candy and stickers to my classmates probably won't work and with all the regulations I probably can't bake in my kitchen and sell my cookies to people then it hit me . When I got out of school I started cleaning gutters its a dirty scary job that no one wants to do but needs to get done but I had high paying  managerial positions do I really want to climb on peoples roofs and scoop slime and crude out of their gutters? the answer NO NO NO!!! but did I want to live in the woods in a box because my pride didn't want to get dirty? well that answer was definitely NO NO NO HELL NO!!!! So I started cleaning peoples gutters and we'll touch on this and how I got started etc. later through out posts. But the point is no matter what we did before and no matter how bad it gets there's always something we can do if we allow ourselves to be open to it and do it when faced with survival

No comments:

Post a Comment