Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Intro: A back story about me and where this blog will take us

In these troubling hard and uncertain times we will all feel financial pain in one way or another. Even in the best of times and through out time bad things happen to good people. I'm not going to write on and on about how to "Get Rich" (but if you have any solid ideas please share with me lol!!!) There are numerous books and blogs about that some good some bad some with wells of information and step by step instruction and others with little instruction and a lot about the way the author got rich. All of that is great but when you hit hard times and not sure what to do would these books really help? can you be on hard times and become a land developer? Do you have unlimited funds for a start up? Probably not or you wouldn't be on hard times.

This blog is going to be about the things you can do that I know work because I made a full time career out of doing these things hence the name "crazy shit to do to get by". we will cover
1)quick things to generate quick money
2)honest work for honest pay
3)where and how to start (and how I started with a .89 cent can a spray paint)
4)mistakes I made to avoid
5)an on going account of how while trying to increase my money in and decreasing my money out
6)and crazy random stories that happen as I do these types of work that most people can't believe happens

So I hope you follow wether your looking for extra cash ideas or in need of a new career or just want to see what crazy things I post next I'd be more then happy to have you as a follower on this new journey of my ever evolving life.

SES by <a href="http://www.degreeadvantage.com/business-degrees.html%22%3Ebusiness degree online</a> promotion team.

No comments:

Post a Comment