Monday, January 2, 2012

Trying to control my out flowing cash.........

So again I'm not a millionaire and I really have no right speaking about debt or finances but there's a few things I've been doing and changed in my life associated with debt and the hemarage of cash flowing out each month. Its pretty funny as long as you have great income you don't care or think about out going cash I would get a $500.00 cell phone bill because everyone in the house was just buying ring tones and etc. and I would see it and say DAMN! but that would be all then pay it because whatever you need a cell phone so what'd gonna do? and as I sit here writing this I can think of a bunch of things like that. Think about it for a second how many things do you pay just cause? just cause you have to just cause what are you gonna do you need this and this and of course that service and oh what about.... See we all have those things and it really all adds up.

 It all really came to light for me all at once kind of like that old commercial for V-8 juice when they would bonk their heads and said "I could of had a V-8!!!" so no I wasn't thirsty or eating 15 tomatoes it was one day when I was researching some old unpaid invoices from one of my national clients and thinking how can I keep doing this its great money but after waiting to get paid so long by the time I receive the check the bills are now already past do then I got defeated and stressed as I sat staring at my email screen waiting for a reply. I got up to get get a cigarette and while walking down the hall to the kitchen I said I need that money!! you know if I could squeeze even a few residential gutter or dryer vent jobs in even weekly at least I would have some money even if only for gas to get by to do the rest of my work that would really help. Gas huh now if we weren't driving that huge gas guzzling truck that we really have no need for other then we like it and it's kind of a status thing (living down south and all!) and boy if we could ever be done paying for it since the payment alone was $654 a month. (wife bought it before I knew her $654 !!! crazy right?!) And just like that I had an idea not really sure if it would work or be beneficial but as soon as my wife came home I said you know we really need to get rid of that truck. Now we looked a different smaller SUV type trucks so I figured even at a super high interest rate we would still save between $250-$350 per month Hey that's like the lights and cable now going from an 11mpg to a 25-30mpg vehicle the gas savings according to:

No comments:

Post a Comment